Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Bucket List


 
 
"First world problem" alert!!!!!
I’m freakishly close to completing my bucketlist that I made at 13 years old. Seeing that I cannot go through life without chasing goals, I need to create a more modern bucket list.  Now, I must take account for this New Cheap lifestyle I’ve chosen to live.  I want to continue doing great things but I don’t want to risk the next 15 years on those plans. That’s selfish to the little people who will be popping up in my life in the next few years. At the age of thirteen it was acceptable to have selfish  and egotistical goals but now that has changed. I  will be using this second bucket list to benefit others and to help me spend time with the people in my life.

My first addition will be seeing all 128 division 1 football teams play a game. I can’t think of spending my Saturdays in any better way. The road trip playlists, the tailgates and the sports debates with random drunk fans. Don’t worry New Cheap family, I will be documenting each trip I take! Of course I plan to keep all of these trips under a budget to ensure no interference occurs with the goals I’ve set for my future family. The chase to this goal begins this upcoming fall. I currently live in the Baltimore area, so I will be setting my sights on the Big Ten & ACC conference teams first.  Don’t be afraid to hit me up when you see I’m coming into your town, or even join me for the game. As much as this goal is about seeing a sport that I love, it’s about getting to see friends and family across the country that I’ve been blessed to have in my life.

And for the record, I will be wearing different college gear from multiple teams, but don’t be confused I will always and forever be a UNC-Chapel Hill and University of Miami fan. But if it’s free, it’s for me…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment