Friday, August 28, 2015

It's time you start drinking like a man


                                        
 
   It's time you start drinking like a man
 

When I first started drinking my older cousin taught me the art of drinking for cheap (Don’t worry mom, I was of legal drinking age and it was a  "play" cousin that you've never met;) . He let me know that I should always drink straight liquor or "neat". This was not done in an effort to get more liquor but to provide a governor for you consumption. It's no secret that mixed drinks go down easier. Which is why we've all woke up to our bank accounts being minus 10 crown and cokes. Drinking your liquor neat will make you "man up"and sip rather than inhaling your savings account. Buying your drinks neat also allows you to control your intoxication level. Stronger drinks are harder to drink so in theory you drink less. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment