Monday, September 26, 2016

Advice for the Thugs



While my job offers a really good insurance policy  a conversation with my financial planner landed on  the need for more life insurance. He suggested that I get an additional policy to provide for my future family in the event of my untimely death. As with most financial planners he gave me every worst case scenario one could think of in an effort to make me see it from his point of view.   While he was talking (ranting) about the importance of securing my family's future, I couldn't help but think about other people who should get life insurance and the number one group that came to my mind was THUGS.... By the traditional meaning of the word, thugs aren't supposed to care about anyone or anything. BUT my dear thugs I think you should hear me out…... You're out here living fast doing what makes your little thug heart happy, unfortunately all that robbing, stealing and killing is gonna catch up to you one day. When karma does catch up to you, you want to leave enough money so that your family can have more than just RIP t-shirts. So I suggest you get a life insurance policy. I know you may say "hey that's not gangsta", but what's more gangsta than making money off your own death?! You'll be right up there with Tupac! For an amount as small as $50 you could provide your family with money to change the entire family tree, they’d be able to avoid the path of crime you have chosen and could be functioning members of society. Most of you thugs claim you want a better life for your thug-love offspring, well this is a way to ensure your crime filled life isn't cut short in vain. Do something for the hood and do something for yourself.....get a life insurance policy. Because we  all know how this is gonna end, death or in jail. That's the only way this will end. (No you can't rap like jay-z, so stop passing out mix tapes in between your criminal activities). So get a life insurance policy and accept that a life of crime can only be good when it ends and there's a life insurance policy to look forward to.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment