Monday, November 28, 2016

Buy Back the Block - Rick Ross

Give the Children their Medicine with Sugar in it....





I'm not a huge fan of the current climate in rap music. Today's music has way to much killing, drug dealing and womanizing for an old man like myself. Now that's not to say I don't enjoy ratchet car turn-ups but I can't personally listen to it all the time! On a recent trip during thanksgiving I came across this Rick Ross record " Buy Back the Block". When you get Rick, 2 Chainz and Gucci on one song you know there will be ratchetness BUT these three black kings give knowledge to the youth in between the ratchetness on this song. This song will hopefully push the young kings into realizing that they need to have OWNERSHIP! 




                                                                  Buy Back the Block

No comments:

Post a Comment